- Been bitten by a penguin (specifically, the penguin I'm staring at in my profile picture).
- Pet a wolf (who, unlike the penguin, did not bite me)
- Sprained my foot in a knitting accident (Note that says foot, not ankle)
- Shot a hole in someone's living room floor (With their permission) (Sort of)
- Bought a one-way airline ticket in cash and arrived at the airport without luggage.
- Surprised my family by showing up unexpectedly on Christmas morning. If you want adventure, I'd seriously recommend #5 before trying this.
- Almost got married without realizing it
- Hot wired a car
- Got TSA agents to hum the Indiana Jones theme
- Moved cross-country by mailing all of my worldly possessions parcel post (except for the file cabinet, which went by air cargo)
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't
Folks are posting their lists of ten unique things they've done. Mine has fewer famous people than John Scalzi's and not as many puppets as Mary Robinette Kowal's. She's met Muppets.
Posted by Janet at 9:41 PM