Saturday, May 03, 2008

This is Why I Love The Big Bang Theory

Here is a clip from last week's episode of The Big Bang Theory, the Nerdvana Annhilation.


The full 8:33 is hilarious, but the relevant portion to my personal enjoyment is the first 34 seconds, when Sheldon is explaining why his sandwich is "an unmitigated disaster." I, too, have to have my cheese adjacent to my bread to create a moisture barrier. The "simple solution" Sheldon devises around 4:40 is something I would come up with, too, although I would never execute it since I get vertigo standing on tippy-toe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to watch it again to get the relationship between your vertigo and the dialogue. You should not have such an influence on me, yesterday I used the phrase 'tippy toe' in conversation.

Nimrod