Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I'm Back...

The world needs a Band-Aid that you can put on with one hand. This morning, I sliced my right ring finger open on the serrated blade of a packing tape dispenser, and I think I have discovered one of the top 5 places on the human body where it is possible but exceedingly awkward to bandage oneself solo. All these advances in bandage technology, and Johnson & Johnson hasn't yet solved one of the product's most blatant design flaws. The do seem to have eliminated the little red string, which, for my money, was half the fun of Band-Aids.

And on the subject of first aid products, when did Bactine start getting away with advertising itself as relieving pain? You could fill an in-ground swimming pool with all the Bactine that I was doused with in my younger days, and if memory served, that stuff hurt worse than the cuts and scrapes it got sprayed in.

No comments: