Tuesday, March 15, 2005

More New Studies

Now, my mother is a wonderful woman who has, to my recollection, never held the circumstances of her children's gestation and births against us. However, I hear tell that there are some women who pull a guilt trip on their offspring about the 36 hours of labor or what have you. For those women, check out this news story. Seems now, in addition to blaming their progeny for their inability to wear a wristwatch, mothers can now pin their bad teeth on the children. A new study shows that women with more children have more dental problems, even when income, age, and socioeconomic status is factored out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't disagree that our mother is a wonderful woman, but you are not the one that was a month late, caused an emergency C-section and then never slept through the night. I've always been aware of those facts. She seems to have gotten over it though.