Monday, March 17, 2008

Just This Once, Because It Is Sooooo Wrong

I would not normally post a mildly NSFW link here, but I had to make an exception for this product (link goes to the online catalog for Condomania, which contains no nudity, but does include some candid user reviews of products, and a photo in the banner may well ruin rubber duckies for you forever...you have been warned). Although I applaud the makers of the bear-shaped honey jars for finding a new market for their product, this particular use is just plain wrong. Not wrong in the way that most of the Not Safe For Work part of the internet is wrong, but a honey bear full of (ahem) personal moisturizer just should not be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see a play on words with the "bear" skin, but to put things in fancy containers is just another way to inflate the price.

Sorry to be unhelpful, thanks for showing it to us,

Nimrod

Anonymous said...

OOoooohh, I so agree this is sooooooooo very wrong. My image of the Honey Bear is dashed forever. Hope they haven't done anything to the Honeycomb Jar...