Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Am The Queen of Dorkopolis

Tonight, Emp. Peng. and I got invited to a wingding where, among other things, they were serving jello shots and pudding shots. I have a glancing familiarity with jello shots, although (as will become clear in a moment) I have never actually imbibed one. Pudding shots, though, were a new one on me. Apparently, they are sort of like a dollop of chocolate mousse spiked with Bailey's Irish Cream. I was curious, so I got one.

It was not for another three hours that I found out one is not supposed to eat them with a spoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Queen, maybe, but not of Dorkopolis. Do not put yourself down, Lady, a tiny social faux pas doth not a dorkess make.

Nimrod

Anonymous said...

Yum, thanks for the great idea! I just bought pudding for the kids to make, but perhaps I will have to steal a box for me!

So what if you ate it with a spoon, I still eat my pizza with a fork. What does that make me? Must run in the family to use silverware!

~PengSis