Saturday, September 06, 2008

Video Evidence of the Superiority of Real Minicopters

This is why actual remote controlled minicopters are superior to the video game (and, PengDad assures me, can be found for $10 less than the video game). Details are sketchy, but I don't think the helicopter sim has an "annoy the cat" mode.



That is my eldest cat, Chessie, and Emp. Peng.'s new Rapid Flight Top Toys R/C Helicopter, meshed into my first experiment with Apple's iMovie software and uploading videos to YouTube. For the record, it took me less than an hour, the bulk of which was trying to navigate YouTube's #@*%! interface since, when I tried to do the easy share from iMovie, YouTube did not want to recognize the password I had created fifteen seconds earlier. I am still looking for this alleged "Password" link on the accounts page.

And if anyone out there is still questioning our geekosity, yes, that is a rocket-shaped lava lamp and an R2-D2 cookie jar (Star Wars Episode III Kellogg promo) holding our Wii peripherals in the background.

No comments: