Saturday, April 05, 2008

Look to Your Right ---->

Sharp-eyed regular readers may have noticed a couple of new elements in my sidebar. If you did not, don't worry. I just added them 10 minutes ago, so don't go hurrying off just yet to schedule an appointment with the opthamologist. First, check out the new links. In an effort to bring some fundage into the Rookery, I have recently started writing for Helium.com and eHow.com. Both are repositories for brief articles on a range of subjects, and my goal is to write on as many of those subjects as possible. At the moment, I seem to be gravitating toward domestic topics, but I am looking at some topics that will get me out of the kitchen and maybe even out of the house.

I will be keeping the links in the sidebar up to date with my latest postings to those sites, and a couple of other sites I have my sights set on, too. If you like what you see here, or liked my short-lived secondary blog, Household Hacks (which I have officially declared defunct, sorry), check out what I am writing for those other sites. Click early and often, as I plan to add to my library of articles on both sites frequently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your articles are interesting and informative, thanks. Now, can you lengthen my day so I have enough time to read them?

Nimrod

PS I have never brewed coffee, nor am I likely to. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Great little how-to's! Keep up the great work!!