Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blooper Reel

I was video chatting with PengSis, PengBrotherInLaw (who needs a shorter nom de blog) and the fledglings tonight, sitting on my big inflatable exercise ball, when I got a graphic illustration of why it is inadvisable to own both inflatable furniture and cats. One minute, I was sitting there chatting, then Chessie walked behind me. One stealthy claw, a quiet pop! and a much less quiet expletive later, I was on the floor, atop what is now a giant floppy Pac-Man. Unfortunately, I do not have video of the event, but PengSis may be able to elaborate on the visuals. Such is the power of webcams, that they bring your bloopers 3,000 miles so that your siblings can share them, live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing! One minute she is on the screen and suddenly drops out of sight like Wile E. Coyote! We knew something happened with Empire Penguin's reaction of "Oh.....!!!!!!!!" I laughed so hard I cried.

I don't know which was better, that or the Eldest Fledgling's backing over the laundry basket and rolling 2 loads of laundry all over the living room!

Will I ever be able to top my maiden video chat?

~PengSis