Friday, May 16, 2008

Gratuitious Vacation Plug

If anyone finds themselves in Las Vegas, I highly recommend the buffet at Mandalay Bay. Lunch is $20 a head, but that is a particularly good value considering that I don't think I will be able to eat for at least a week. The lunch spread we got had carving stations with prime rib, pork tenderloin, turkey breast and salmon, a full sushi spread, a selection of pizza and pastas, veal osso bucco, burrito bar, five kinds of potatoes, salad bar and a dessert selection second only to the dessert I will describe when I get home and get the photos of it off the camera and onto the computer. That dessert fell into the category of "No one will believe this if we don't have pictures." Other things in that category: "Menopause: The Musical" and the fee structure on the Las Vegas monorail.

No comments: