Friday, November 05, 2004

UPSide Down Logic

Maybe I'm being picky. First, we had a few packages disappear off our doorstep, so our UPS driver stopped leaving our packages at the door and started delivering them to the leasing office. Problem was, he/she forgot to leave us a notice that we had a package delivered. Now, he/she has resumed doorstep delivery. As a precaution against the package thefts that started this whole thing, whoever is delivering our packages started leaving them under our doormat. That does hide the small flat packages. However, yesterday, I came home to find my doormat draped neatly over a big honkin' box from Amazon.com. The delivery person seems to have confused a worn pink carpet sample for the Cloak of Invisibility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do they get these piople? I wish I had the money to come out and see all these funny things that happen! All I get for amusement is the drama of the neighbors coming and going. Too funny! That segway thing was funny too! Why couldn't that have come out during the campaign? I would have enjoyed hearing about that over the other garbage!