Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Adventures in the Land of Interminable Hold

I've been on hold with a web hosting company for an hour now. Every...

My goodness, they're actually answering the phone! 63 minutes into listening to the same 5 minute loop of music, I'm less than two sentences into ranting about how a company should not be allowed to remind me that "my call is very important" if it is not important enough for them to actually answer in less time than it takes to roast a chicken, they finally answer the freakin' phone. I suppose this is the technology age's version of the repairman arriving the minute you give up on him and go drop trou.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I usually forget to start timing them, assuming I will be answered immediately. Then, it's too late for a proper record. Good luck,

Nimrod