Monday, July 26, 2004

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back from Comic-Con International in San Diego, the world's biggest comic book convention.  It was positively incredible!  I was awestruck for the first two days before I got a handle on the overwhelming hugeness of it all.  I'll write more in the coming days when I'm not hopped up on motion sickness medicine, but here's a preview of coming attractions:

What happens when you cross a rhino with a zebra.

My newest Most embarrassing Convention Moment.  This one puts to shame the really stupid thing I said to Adam West in the autograph line.

The futility of packing t-shirts

Panel discussions, or why it took me two days to realize that "Revenge of the Sith" is the title of the next Star Wars movie
Posting starts tomorrow on that.  Tonight, I sleep off the Bonine (Bonine is chewable, raspberry flavored motion sickness medicine--far superior to Dramamine).

No comments: