Tuesday, July 20, 2004

See You Next Week

I'll be offline for a few days. Check back for new entries early next week. Until then, check out the links at the right. Mr. Grooism has said he intends to start posting once again to the blog he left languish since April (How's that for pressure, Larry?). If you want to read what I would be commenting on if I were online, check out Slate, Salon (subscription required), the New York Times (registration required), Reuters, and the Christian Science Monitor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naaah, no pressure I've planned some time this weekend to start the blog up again. I've had a three month case of The Blahs, but have since given myself a kick in the butt and a firm talking-to, so that should be that!

-Larry S. AKA mrgrooism

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!!! Everybody, check out that awesome goat milk soap! It doesn't get any better than made in the Great Northwest! The Milk Maid