Saturday, October 30, 2004

For the Procrastinators

If you're still stuck for a Halloween costume, here are some last-minute costumes from LucasArts. If you really want to scare the kiddies, you can print out the Admiral Akbar mask and answer the door as a squid person. Trust me. It will work. It took me several years to get over the time, I must have been about 4, when my dad came home from work wearing a Yoda mask and I opened the door to find a 6-foot-tall green thing instead of my father. That sort of thing leaves a mark.

And on a completely unrelated note, don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight unless you live in one of those sane places that doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time. That gives you another hour to brace yourself for the kiddies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great, it's another year on the shrink's couch, thanks! I thought I had gotten past that! Just kidding, you got to admit, it was pretty funny once Mom peeled us out from under the beds and talked us out of the locked bathroom!