Friday, January 07, 2005

All Better

Fixed the typos in the last couple entries. Damn spell check. It's been a really off week, and it shows in the blogging. The details of the crapfest that is my week don't make very interesting reading, but I will say that the capper was having to fork over $90 today to have the Toyota service department tell me my car was almost out of gas. I love my Prius except for the digital gas gauge that is unreliable at best. Sometimes 5 bars out of 10 is a half tank left, sometimes it is a quarter. Apparently, this time 2 bars out of 10 was "empty." In my defense, my gas gauge had 2 bars left, which is often nearly a quarter tank, and if the WARNING! light hadn't come on when I tried to leave work, I was going to go straight to the gas station a half mile down the road.

No comments: