Tuesday, November 25, 2003

The Fantasy Politics League...

I know I'm a few days behind the times, just now talking about the MSNBC debate, but TiVo means never having to watch things when they're broadcast. After watching two hours of debate--and not realizing until afterward that Lieberman wasn't there--I think I have come up with my ideal Democratic administration. I'd like to see the party nominee bring many of the others into high places in the administration.

President: Howard Dean
Vice-President: Al Sharpton. Hey, the guy has some great ideas. I'd put him forth as President if I thought America was ready for him.
Secretary of State: Carol Mosley-Braun
Secretary of Defense: Wesley Clark. He'd also work well as Sec. of State, but I think his talents and experience would be better in the DoD.
Attorney General: John Edwards.

John Kerry and Dick Gephardt would remain as allies in the legislature, partially because they do not seem to play well enough with others and I'm not sure they'd be able to put the internal attacks behind them to work in concert with the team. Dennis Kucinich would also remain in the legislature, because he really seems more of a local politician. I'm not sure where Lieberman would fit in, but I'm working on that.

No comments: