Monday, March 15, 2004

Night of the Living Dead Lobsters...

We catch lobsters by setting out lobster food and waiting for a lobster to walk into the lobster pot, eat the lobster chow, and not figure out how to get out of the pot the way it came in. Because of this tactic, only the truly stupid lobsters end up in drawn butter, while the smarter lobsters live to spawn another day. Basically, we are throwing chlorine in the lobster gene pool. I figure it's only a matter of time before all the stupid lobsters are out and the intelligent lobsters are ready to take over.

Most people tend to think that my lobster theory is nuts, and I along with it. Even if I am, this article should scare you. Lobsters are getting themselves caught and frozen, then coming back to life. If I were truly nuts, I would think this was the first wave of crustacean spies scoping out the surf 'n' turf ahead of the marine assault. Good thing I'm not nuts.

No comments: