Sunday, April 25, 2004

Me Again...

I haven't been keeping up my daily blogging lately, and if I may say so myself, what I have written has not been all that interesting. It doesn't much matter to anyone why this is, and I don't care to make excuses for it. The important thing is that I'll be working harder in the coming weeks to improve the quality and frequency of my postings.

I may get some good blog fodder in the next few weeks if I can TiVo it off C-Span. Senate Republicans will hold a series of hearings on marriage in the next few weeks. Maybe it's the same urge that makes me try to identify roadkill, but I'm curious about what Senator Rick "man with dog" Santorum (R-PA) has to say on "The Benefits of a Healthy Marriage" and why this particular issue is being presented to the Senate Finance Committee. The guy must be an expert on healthy marriage. He's got seven children.

No comments: