Sunday, January 11, 2004

Census...

I'm taking an informal reader census. If you are reading this, please drop an email to perspectives@savepenguins.com

You don't have to say anything in the body of the email if you don't want to, and I will not share your email address with anyone. I'm just curious to find out how many of you out there read my penguinal musings. And if anyone know the etiquette of punctuating sentences that end with email addresses or websites, I'd like to know that, too. I've never been clear on how one makes clear that the final . or ? is not part of the address.

By the way, thank you all for reading my blog--I know there are at least five of you out there. Of the millions or so blogs on the internet, I'm glad to see that you find mine worthwhile. I certainly try to make it worth your web-surfing time to come here every day.

No comments: