Monday, January 26, 2004

Irony Alert...

Thank you, Becca, for pointing out the mind-blowing irony of me complaining about the cold weather on a site called freakin' Penguin Perspectives. And thank you to everyone who has pointed out to me the relative merits of powdered laundry detergent. Should the block of ice in my All Free And Clear jug ever defrost so I can use it up, I will replace it with powder.

On the subject of soap and Becca and shameless commerce, if anyone out there is looking for an interesting gift idea, Becca makes the best handcrafted soap you'll ever use. The soaps are double-milled goat milk, milked by hand from cruelty-free goats with no added hormones. She also has whole-milk goat milk lotion. I will be posting her shameless commerce website as soon as it is up. If you'd like to find out more, email her at HomesteadLuxuries@yahoo.com.

No comments: